Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Speechless

It is day two and I am about to go to sleep. I have waited all day to post on the blog because I literally cannot find the words to describe what an extremely incredible experience that I am having.

I am not only forming a bond with my students, my fellow teachers and volunteers, but I am forming a relationship with myself. Reflecting on my life previous to this emotional, professional, and educational journey, I know now that I have been more than blessed in my lifetime.

Nothing that I write on this blog tonight will properly articulate what I am feeling. And this is only the second day of class with my little scholars!

I am so proud to be teaching alongside such selfless and passionate volunteers from MC. I can learn so much from each and every one of them and look up to them very very much.

I will post pictures to my facebook because the blog will not allow me to at the moment. I think the pictures speak for themselves...

1 comment:

  1. I just started following the blog, and I'm so glad to see you've been having an amazing time! I bet all of the kids there appreciate everyone's help so much. I don't know if there's a way for me to comment on the blog as a whole, but I hope everyone keeps having an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete